Our newsletters are seasonal and we hope to bring you news and highlights about our projects, volunteers and the people we help on a daily basis. During 2020 and 2021 with the ongoing pandemic restrictions to say it has been challenging is an understatement, as most of our work is around engaging with individuals on a face to face basis. Even though we are now conducting some urgent face to face visitis, we still use the virtual platforms to keep our projects helping and supporting many people, so through the newsletter you will see that we have been very busy.
- View our Autumn 2021 Newsletter here: BJF Autumn 2021 Newsletter
- View our Summer 2021 Newsletter here: BJF Summer 2021 Newsletter
- View our Summer 2021 Newsletter here: BJF Summer 2021 Newsletter (PLAIN TEXT)
- View our Spring 2021 Newsletter here: BJF Spring Newsletter 2021
- View our Winter 2020 newsletter here: BJF Winter Newsletter
We welcome any feedback so please send your comments to email@example.com