- · Standard training for Supervisors of advocates around supervision.
- · Training identifies the importance that advocates require specialist type of supervision needs.
- · Training entails two days of training (not consecutive). March 7th & March 23rd
- · Working from workbooks which have been specifically designed for advocacy supervision.
- · Benefits are twofold supporting good practice of advocates and demonstrating to funders the quality of the service you provide.
- · Cost of training £250 included in cost -training, workbook, registration to OCN writing material.
For more information contact Betty Machin
Telephone 01782 844036