Speakers to include:
- Dr Mervyn Eastman, Founding Member AWOC: Chair for the day
- Patrick Shine, The Shaftesbury Society: What makes your heart sing?
- Patrick Thomson, Centre for Ageing Better: Being prepared for later life
- Kirsty Woodard Founder AWOC: What’s Next for AWOC?
- Jane Ashcroft CBE, CEO Anchor Housing: Planning for a Later Life Without Children
- Stephen Burke, United for All Ages: Connecting Generations
- Anna Kear Executive Director UK Co-Housing network:
- Nick Williams, Methodist Homes Association:
- Andrew Robertson: McClure Solicitors:
Breakout discussions to include:
- Revisiting my rainbow: What do I want my later life to be like?
- Creating my rainbow: Planning a later life without children
- Building my rainbow: What do I need to do to make my plan happen?
- From dreams to reality: My Pledge: When I get back I will….
For more information and to book click here